Recover Data From Flash Drives – Corrupt Drive Recovery
Data Recovery From USB Drive
If you are looking for the best flash drive data recovery company to recover your data from a corrupted USB flash drive. you can easily recover free data recovery from USB drive with our suggested methods.
Common Reasons for Flash Drive Data Loss
- Firmware Faults
- Physical Malfunction
- Malware And Viruses
- Human Error
- Accidental Formatting
Why Is My Flash Drive Not Working?
Your flash drive might not be working correctly for a few different reasons. It could be physically damaged by heat or moisture. The file system could have become corrupted by a virus. You might be using a faulty USB port. Your system may have an outdated driver that is causing the problem.
Can I Recover Files From A Broken Flash Drive?
The answer depends on the extent of the damage. In order to recover files from a broken flash drive you need to be able to connect it to your computer. Once it’s attached, data recovery software may be able to recognize the drive as a raw disk and successfully restore your files.
Reasons Of USB Flash Drive Corruption?
Why your data stored on your USB flash drive will get lost? Several problems can cause the data lost from the USB drive. The most Common USB Flash Drive Data Loss Scenarios:
- Mistakenly or carelessly deleting files from the USB flash drive that cannot be found in the recycling or trash bin.
- Losing files when transferring from USB flash drive to other devices for an unknown reason.
- Forgetting to unplug USB flash drive after shutting the computer down causing some files to be deleted.
- USB flash drive suffering a virus or malware attack and files become hidden or deleted.
- The data stored on the USB drive becomes inaccessible for unknown reasons.
How Do I Recover Files From A Formatted Flash Drive?
Recover files from a formatted flash drive with this procedure:
- Connect the flash drive to your computer.
- Launch your data recovery software.
- Allow the software to scan the drive for recoverable files.
- Restore the files to a new location on your main drive.
How To Recover Files From A USB Flash Drive With A USB Recovery Tool?
Recover Data From Flash Drives
1. Download and Install Disk Drill USB Data Recovery Software
2. Plug Your USB Flash Drive into Your Computer
3. Launch Disk Drill and Select Your USB Flash Drive
4. Click Search for Lost Data to Initiate a Scan
5. Preview and Select Recoverable Files
6. Click the Recover All Button to Restore Selected Files
Method To Recover Deleted Photos From Flash Drive
USB Drive Data Recovery Using Reclaime
- Make sure you have enough free space on a known-good drive or on a network to hold all the recovered data.
- Download, install, and run ReclaiMe File Recovery software.
- Identify the pen drive you want to recover data from in the device list. Naturally, it will be under the “USB devices” section (need help identifying your drive?).
- Double click the USB thumb drive to start recovery.
- The files are displayed as soon as they are discovered.
- Check the recovery result using the Preview function. For this, select some image file (like .jpg or .png) and see whether the file is displayed correctly.
- Purchase ReclaiMe Standard license key to activate the software.
- Select the file(s) or folder(s) you want to recover, and click Save button on the toolbar. Alternatively, click Save and select Save All from the menu.
Steps To Recover Deleted Files From USB Flash On Windows 7
Recover Data From Formatted Flash Drive
Recovering Data From Flash Drives
- Download Yodot File Recovery Software And Install It To Your Windows 7 Desktop / Laptop
- Plug In Your USB Flash Drive To The System And Wait Until It Get Detected
- Run The Application And Track The Main Screen Instructions
- Two Options, “Deleted File Recovery” And “Lost File Recovery” Will Be Displayed On The Main Screen
- Select Any Option Depends Up On Your Data Loss Scenario
- The Tool Scans And Displays All The Logical Drives Associated With Windows 7 System, Including Externally Connected USB Drive
- Choose The Flash Drive And Click On “Next” Option
- The Software Scans Entire Device And Displays All The Recoverable Files In Two Different Views, “Data View” And “File Type View”
- Preview The Files And Folders Using “Preview” Option And Save The Regained Files To Destination Location (Do Not Save On The Same USB Flash Drive Which Might Leads To Overwriting Of Data)
Third-Party Free Tools To USB Stick Data Recovery
TestDisk and PhotoRec: Technically, these are two separate programs. However, they’re bundled together because they heavily rely on each other. PhotoRec can recover files (including more than 200 file formats), TestDisk can recover partitions on disks.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard: This app works with hard drives, SSDs, USBs, memory cards, and digital cameras. It can recover data in a number of scenarios, including corrupted drives, partition loss, accidental deletion, and drive failure.
Recuva: Recuva works with USB drives and other external media, as well as your primary hard-drive. It specializes in deleted files, but can also help recover corrupted files.
5 Other USB Tools For Recover Data From Dead Flash Drive
- USB Flash Drive Data Recovery
- Recoverit (IS) for Mac
- IUWeshare Free USB Flash Drive Data Recovery
- TogetherShare Data Recovery
- Glary Undelete
How To Prevent From Usb Drive Corrupted & Data Loss From USB Drive?
Use Your USB Drive Responsibly
Keep Your USB Drive Away From Dust And Moisture:
Back Up Your Files From Time To Time:
Defend Your Computer Against Malware:
Don’t Rely Too Much On A Single USB Drive: