How To Fix PUBG Servers Are Too Busy ~ PUBG Server Error
PUBG Servers Responding Error Message
Players Unknown’s Battlegrounds ~ PUBG is one of the most popular battle-royale game and is one of the first to make the genre popular. The game has a player base of more than 50 million people and receives regular updates from the developers. However, quite recently, there have been a lot of reports of the “Servers Too Busy Please Try Again Later” Error while trying to get into a match. PUBG Mobile server not responding error message can ruin any good PUBG Mobile player’s day, especially when that error appears repeatedly. The error message provides very little helpful information, leaving the reason for the lack of response utterly opaque. There are, however, a few troubleshooting tips and tricks to get around this problem. Here’s how to do them.
What Reasons “Servers Are Too Busy” Error On PUBG?
After receiving numerous reports from multiple users, we decided to investigate the issue and devised a set of solutions which fixed it for most of our users. Also, we looked into the reasons due to which this error is triggered and listed them as follows.
- Server Maintenence: PUBG is one of the most popular multiplayer games right now and it has a large player base from all over the world. Due to this, the game receives regular updates and the servers also undergo maintenance every once in a while. Therefore, it is highly likely that the servers might be under maintenance due to which the error is being triggered.
- Incompatible Software: There are a couple of applications that can cause issues with steam and prevent the application from working properly. Steam needs to be running in the background in order to play PUBG and if it is facing issues while running in the background this error can be triggered.
- DNS Cache: There might be a buildup of corrupt DNS cache within the router or the computer due to which the game is facing issues while establishing a connection with the server. If the game can’t establish a secure and stable connection with the servers this error might be triggered.
- IP Configuration: In some cases, the IP configuration type that you are using might not be the correct one for establishing a stable connection. There are two types of IP configurations, an IPV4 and an IPV6 configuration. IPV4 is the most common type of configuration and is enabled for most computers by default, however, in some cases, this might be altered by some software and it might end up preventing a secure connection with the servers.
How To Fix ‘Servers Are Too Busy’ Error On PUBG?
PUBG introduced a prominent update, which has triggered lots of flaws. Many players have stated that they are getting the ‘Servers are Too Busy’ error on PUBG.
Method To Fix Error Servers Are Too Busy Error On PUBG
- Download a Good Free VPN Software
- Once Downloaded, in your Android Device, Go to – “Settings>>Apps”, then locate “Play Store” in the App list.
- “Force Stop” Plat Store and Delete “Data” and “Cache” in the Storage Section
- Now Open your VPN Software and Select country as “Philippines” or “Brazil”, Once Connected, Open up Play Store
- Now Search for “PUBG Mobile Lite”, If you see it listed in the Play Store, this means the method worked, if not, try again with another country
- Make sure you are connected to VPN and Download the “PUBG Mobile Lite”.
Method To Fix Error Servers Are Too Busy Error On PUBG Reconnecting To Get Connected
If you have not clicked the Reconnect button while you caught the error message displayed on the screen, then at first do so to detect if the servers have re-established
If you have previously attempted to reconnect, but you still noticed the error, try disconnecting and restoring your Internet connection.
Once you have finished reconnecting to the Internet, try clicking the Reconnect button over to see if the servers are reconnecting.
Method To Fix PUBG Error Servers Are Too Busy Error With Powering Internet Router
1. Switch off and unplug the pin of the internet router from the wall socket.
2. Push and hold the power switch on the internet router for at least one minute.
3. Plugin the power to the internet router and wait for it to start.
4. Wait for the internet access and check if the issue insists.
Method To Fix PUBG Error Servers Are Too Busy Error With Adjust The Server Location
If you are operating the game on a peculiar random server and getting the error message, then there are enormous possibilities that numerous players from a similar region are playing the game.
The design of the servers is such that only some volumes of players can play at a time. If the number of players exceeds the limit, it will show, ‘Servers are too busy’ error on PUBG.
In that case, you need to exchange the server place and then try.
Method To Fix PUBG Error Servers Are Too Busy Error With Reset The DNS Configuration
Step 1. Type cmd in the Windows 10 Cortana search box and right click the best match Command Prompt to choose Run as Administrator.
Step 2. In the Command Prompt window, type in the following commands one by one and hit the Enter key after each one.
- ipconfig /flushdns
- netsh int ipv4 reset
- netsh int ipv6 reset
- netsh winsock reset
- ipconfig/ registerdns
After executing all the commands successfully, you can launch PUBG again and check if the PUBG servers are too busy issue gets fixed.
Method To Fix PUBG Error Servers Are Too Busy Error With Update PUBG
Most of the time, the real culprit is the new update that you haven’t installed. There might be some configuration changes done in newer updates, and therefore, the outdated version is no longer compatible to connect you to the main servers.
If you are playing PUBG on the phone, look for updates in the App Store or Google Play. Or, if you are on PC, don’t forget to check Steam for updates. Once you have updated your game, make sure to restart it and connect it again.
Updates are necessary even if it’s just a minor bug fix.